Give kitchen cabinets a facelift at a fraction of the cost of new.
More Kitchen Basics
- - Build a Storage Pantry
- - Plan a Kitchen Remodel
- - How to Select an Oven
- - Make a Decorative Spice Rack
Cost-Cutting Kitchen Remodeling
Join those that enjoy the challenge of finding inexpensive materials and using them in innovative ways.
- - Style Guide: Contemporary Kitchens
- - Creating Space in a Small Kitchen
- - Kitchen Trends: Hot Color Combos
- - Stunning Before & Afters
Lighting in a Kitchen
Install Recessed Lighting in a Kitchen
The Fixrus experts provide a clever solution for lighting in the kitchen.
Electric water heaters also take longer to bring up the temperature of cold water than do gas-powered water heaters, according to ConsumerEnergyCenter.org, natural gas is significantly less expensive on an annual basis than both propane gas and electricity for the purpose of powering water heaters. If you already have gas lines it may be financially beneficial to run a gas line to the water heater. Residents in rural locations not having natural gas lines may opt to use propane for heating water as it is usually less expensive than electricity.
More Kitchen Lighting
- - Light Up Cabinets with Rope Lights
- - Kitchen Lighting Essentials
- - Kitchen Lighting Design Tips
- - How to Install Kitchen Lighting
- - Create an Urban Kitchen