FIX-R-US, does more than just clear your drains, sewer liner repair, and sewer line replacement and sewer line installation. You have probably watched a similar scene on a television sitcom or movie screen: a septic tank backs up just before an outdoor wedding takes place and comedic bedlam ensues. In reality, a sewage back up is no laughing matter. Call Now….
- Leaking joints - the seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Blockage - grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the sewer line.
- Corrosion - the sewer pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing sections of the pipe to collapse and restrict flow.
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipes - damaged sewer lines due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Bellied pipe - a section of the sewer pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Roots in sewer line- tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer pipe, preventing normal cleaning and/or roots have damaged the pipe.
- Off-grade pipe - existing pipes are constructed of substandard or outdated material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
Drain traps are required by plumbing codes -- traps create a barrier between the sewer and the interior of a structure. Traps aren't "one size fits all" pipe fittings; there's a trap designed for every application, such as:
- P-trap: p-trap is the most common type of drain trap.
- S-trap: s-trap resembles the p-trap with first half-circle bend, another 180 degree along vertical axis.
- Bottle trap: Bottle traps do away with half-circle curves and employ a cylinder, actually a length of pipe, to trap water.
- Shallow traps: Shallow traps appear similar to p-traps with the exception that their 180-degree curve occurs over a long distance
FIX-R-US will unclog your drain traps, recommend a maintenance product and provide tips for keeping your drains flowing freely.
Kitchen drains clog over time. They run slower and slower as greases, soaps, fats and detergents build up on the inner walls of the pipes and eventually cause blockage. A Fix-R-Us service technician who specializes in kitchen plumbing jobs will use a Fix-R-Us sink machine to cut through the clog and remove all debris.
Shower and tub drains present their own challenges. The clog culprit is usually hair and soap buildup in the trap and drainpipe. A service technician skilled in shower repair techniques will use one of Fix-R-Us 's tub and shower drain cleaning machines to cleanse the drain of any and all debris, restoring it to new condition.
Bathroom sink drains may become clogged with hair, toothpaste, soap and grime. Fix-R-Us provides many bathroom plumbing solutions and sink drains are one of the more common problems we solve. Fix-R-Us will remove the clog and thoroughly clean the entire pipe so your sinks will drain like new.
Toilet drains are sometimes overwhelmed with toilet paper and even the occasional kid's toy. Fix-R-Us can solve the problem with a Fix-R-Us machine that feeds a spinning cable into the toilet drain. The cable has special spring loaded blades on the tip that will cut through any obstruction while hugging the inside wall of the pipe and thoroughly cleaning it to restore full drainage and powerful flushes.
Sewer lines are vulnerable to many different kinds of blockages. Sludge, minerals and even tree roots can back up pipes over time, eventually rendering them ineffective. This can result in a whole host of problems, from the highly unpleasant smell of sewage in your home to the complete blockage of the septic system. Unlike a plumbing snake, a hydro jet does more than just break up clogs. The blast of water also removes debris built up on pipe walls, such as grease or minerals. Consequently, routine hydro jetting services can help maintain the health of pipes.
Restaurants and other commercial establishments typically require frequent high-pressure water jetting to remove mineral deposits, grease buildup, sludge and debris that accumulate in the lines. Clogs can cause down time, and down time in any industry means lost customers and revenue. FIX-R-US professional can recommend a jetting service schedule that best meets the needs of your business. Water jet machine service means cleaner pipes, which means fewer service calls, less down time, overall cost savings and one less thing for you to worry about. Call or click to book an appointment.
A blocked sewer pipe can cause problems for the plumbing in the buildings it serves, as well as potentially creating health hazards for the occupants. Keeping sewers clear of blockages helps to maintain free flow and avoids the problem of waste water backing up.
A sewer camera is used to provide a visual inspection of inaccessible lines. Obstructions and damages underground or within concrete slabs can be viewed with a sewer camera. Although materials used for plumbing lines today are generally of high quality and able to provide many years of service, damage can occur in hard-to-see areas from tree root invasion and ground shifts. While a sewer inspection camera does not actually clean a pipe, it has an application in identifying sewer problems. This can improve the effectiveness of cleaning, with the ability to view the interior of the pipe during the job.
Get 10% Discount
RenovationKitchen, Bathroom and Basement Finishing
FinancingWe'll help you establish a plan to get the what you need.
Promotionswe love saving you money.
Referral ClubTell a Friend and get Reward
Guest Bookwe love to here your experience.